Re: Wax was: Fastest Dakota

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 08 1997 - 18:19:48 EDT

> Hi Steve I picked up my 97 Dak. on oct. 28/96. My truck has a shit load of paint flaws.
> The colour on mine is bright red(I dont know if that makes any differance)anyway it has
> to be repainted.The dealer tryed to power buff some of the dust out. No luck so when
> ever I have the time they are going to repaint the whole truck.But I diegress,I waxed my
> simulated moon surface paint for the first time on june 2/97,used Autofom Fomblin A
> bye for now Bruce Bexte

Man, you must have got one of the first trucks after they changed over for
new design, I guess they were still having a few kinks in their systems.
That's gotta really suck not having your Dak for the time it's gonna take
them to repaint it. Good luck, hope the dealership doesn't f#@k it up
when they repaint it, I've heard of people having problems with dealership
paint jobs, but I guess it's gotta be better than what you've got now.

Bruce