Re: Kill List Name

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 08 1997 - 18:38:01 EDT

> << Just so you all know, I am still working on the "kill page" (anyone
> > have a good name for it?). >>
>
> Dakota Victims Boot Hill
>
> Dakota Tail light watchers Club
>
> Reasons not to mess with Dakota's (list the whompins as reasons)
>
> Theme song "Another one bites the dust" have it play a little as the screen
> comes up??

Bill, like the idea of "Another one bites the dust" as the them song.
Gonna have to buy that cassette to play when I go out drag racing on the
streets. Reminds me of when my cousin used to have a Mustang 5.0, he had
"Another one bites the dust" on his windshield and had the cassette and
would play it when he opened it up, was an okay car till his wife decided
to take it for a spin in a pine forest and totalled it.

Bruce