Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: steve clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 14:33:18 EDT

  It seemed to me that it was a lot easier
>to screw up your engine with nitrous.

> I'm not ruling out nitrous... I'd definitely prefer a supercharger,
>but maybe I just don't know enough about it; maybe nitrous would be a
>better choice. Any info anyone could provide would be great! :)

> -Jon-
>
> Jon Steiger - Network Administrator for Academic Information Technology
> .- steiger@ait.fredonia.edu -- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ -.
> | DoD# 1038, EAA# 518210, NMA# 117376, USUA# A46209, KotWitDoDFAQ |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota SLT V8, '96 Kolb FireFly 447, '91 Yamaha FZR600R |
> I do not speak for SUNY College at Fredonia; any opinions are my own.

        What about turbo's for the magnum line, is there any. I took a truck
driving course and learned a bit about the turbo's. I would prefer the turbo
I believe over both nitrous and supercharging. I love the whine they make
when you on the fuel or gas for that matter.

Steve Clarke