gibson cat-back exhaust

From: JBROWN62@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 16:58:00 EDT

howdy yall,
    i live in columbus ohio, where JEGS is based out of. I have never been a
fan of jegs seeing how i don't like chevy's or fords, but i thought i would
drop buy and see what kind of price they could get me on a gibson C-Back
exhaust. The guys working there just looked at me dumbfounded and said they
have never heard of it, with that I just walked out and left me with yet
another grudge against. if yall could help me find a a reputible perfomance
shop that (it doesn't have to specialize in CHRYSLER, just carry a wide
assortment of mods for all makes) is worth going to I would appreciate it.

thanks, josh

jbrown62@aol.com, black 97 dak ext. cab, sport plus, 318, 4x4, auto, cb,
pro-flow air cleaner.