Re: Durango members welcome?

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 16:58:42 EDT

Yes! We probably ought to add the Durango to the Web site, so Web
searches will find it. If '97 Dak orders are getting converted to
'98 orders, the Durango roll-out can't be far behind. I would not
be too surprised if the whole project doesn't get delayed a little
though - due to the backlog of Dakota orders due to the strike.

I too, would consider a Durango in my garage!

Jim

--
Happiness is (according to Aristotle): "The exercise of vital powers
along lines of excellence in a life affording them scope."