RE: Evs II Security System

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 23:51:39 EDT

Got one on my '97. Works well, the only complaint is that it "auto-arms"
itself after a fixed period of time after the truck has been switched
off without "looking" for other things like "are the doors locked" or
"is the key in the accessory position". Kind of annoying when you are
sitting in the truck listening to the radio and decide to get out,
setting off the alarm if you forget to manually disarm it...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
cbaltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411