Re: Evs II Security System

From: jaallis (jaallis@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 01:37:02 EDT

Steve Lowe wrote:

> Yo listers....
>
> Has anyone picked up the EVS II alarm system yet? Although it
> has less features than some aftermarket alarms it seems to be a better
> deal. I got to look at the accessories book at Dodge and this alarm
> comes with a couple of plug-in harnesses and it requires no splicing
> of any wires and will not give me any warranty hassles.
>
> Steve
>
> 97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
> Gibson Cat-Back...
> Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow

When you check out features make sure you can by-pass it if the remotes
won,t work. I have the factory alarm/starter disable on my Chry Cirrus
and when the remotes fail you can't start the car. Stranded my wife at
work once and almost got us again at a gas station. We're going to have
the starter disable part removed.
Jay
   94 SB Sport V6 K&N drop in w/modified stock housing aluminum hard
tonneau