RE: Durango members welcome?

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 14:36:39 EDT

I saw that as well, and was actually wondering if it would tell me if my tailgate were open or not. After noticing that it didn't work (it lights up after all), I did some searching around the end of the box looking for possible hook-ups for the switch, alas, none existed. Not quite sure why you'd need it, except if you had a solid tonneau cover or roll-lock cover and couldn't see your tailgate.

Pat Buthmann