Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: by way of Jon Steiger (segndolr@us.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 17:02:58 EDT

Prologue: Account Representative - Network Hardware
Epilogue: Life is (at the very least)
a third order differential equation,
expressed in four dimensions.
DisplaySubject: Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'

Does anyone remember early James Bond's original blower Bentley (a short
chassis, I beleive), wherein he pulls a knob to activate the supercharger?