Re: Durango members welcome?

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 16:56:45 EDT

> > Yeah, if you got all the proceeds from 3 members at that price you could
> > get a h#!! of a supercharger. Could've got one to boost your Dak by a
> > good 100 or so horses, then you'd really have an a$$-kicking Mopar. But
> > I'm sure you'll come up with the money some time in the future, I know I
> > will, the urge for more power is just to great.
> >
> > Bruce
> actually if all goes well i may be picking one of those puppies up...i
> just need to sit down and figure out everything i need to do it..
>
> Russ

Man, you should really be able to spank some vehicles once you get that
thing hooked up. How much is one of those once you get everything else
you gotta get to go with it to make it work? 3-4 grand? I know you have
to get lots of things besides the charger before it'll work so I know it's
way up there. Maybe once you get one you can tell us what the total cost
was and what all had to be done to get it to work on the Dak.

Bruce