Re: Gibson Cat-back Exhaust.....

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 17:26:09 EDT

> > Phil Hyde wrote on 09-Jun-97 22:26:51
> >
> > >Has anyone on the list done a custom dual setup with hi-flo cats? It
> > >can be done, and sounds like it would produce maybe 50hp?
> >
> > In FantasyLand, maybe.
>
> Why is this a fantasy? If the single tube cat-back produces 30hp
> on it's own, you don't think that a custom 2-1/2" dual setup with
> crossover tube and hi-flo cats would give you another 20? At
> least another 10-15.
>
> Man, you guys are so negative.....
>
> Phil
> '97 Dakota
> '67 Charger

Don't take it personally man, they're just expressing their opinions, and
everyone has the right to their own opinion, that's what the Bill of
Rights is all about you know, just got to remember when expressing our
opinions not to put down others. All I can say is try it and see what
kind of results you get. The only thing I wonder is where the point of
diminishing returns is, on anything you do there is a point where putting
more in will get you no more out, i.e. there is a point in the size of the
exhaust system where increasing the size past this point will give you no
more power increase, I just wonder what that size is on the Dak engines.
Later-

Bruce