Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 00:27:08 EDT

<< A guy I once knew had one of those AWD things with aftermarket
 exhaust,filter & VCV(That's the thing that increases the boost.) I
 believe it had about 14psi boost. He told everyone it ran 14.0 at 99mph.
 Not many people believed that though. It would leap frog away from 5.0's
 like the Budweiser frogs. I don't recall ever seeing it losing from a
 dead stop but another 4 banger ate it up on the top end. That's another
 bench racing tale. >>

As long as it whipped them Ferds it will be ok. This thing may have been
tricked out or may have been a V6 ?? Don't know but it ran good. I am
planning to go up again Wed night if it is up there again I'll check it out..

Bill