Supercharged Article

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 00:42:16 EDT

Jon

I did not find the articles that I was looking for but I did find one that
you may be interested in and it is a still current magazine. It is the summer
issue (display til 8/5/97) of Supercharged Performance by the editors of Hot
Rodding. It gives a whole lot of info on Supercharging and the various kinds
and about Nitrous also. I'll keep looking for the other articles but you may
be able to pick this Mag up and have some good reading.

Bill