dyno info

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 20:06:14 EDT

I called the Dynojet shop in Manassas VA this afternoon. They told me that they're developing a
mobile dyno and would be taking it around the east coast to drag strips and circle tracks. That
didn't do me a whole lot of good. I'll call another number listed and see if they can help.

Along the lines of cat-backs, did anyone see the ad for the dual side exit (NASCAR truck style)
system. I think it was a Gibson system that has dual rectangular tips exiting on the passenger
side. I saw a full size Ram with this setup and it looked pretty cool. As much as we talk about
Gibson, they ought to give us a discount for mentioning their name.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport+ CC V8/5-spd 3.55
K&N FIPK (aka "Meldrum system")