Re: we're thinking the same thing

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 04:04:32 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:

> I can second that thanks!! Found out there's one just spittin' distance
> from me. Thanx Mike!!

No problem guys, glad to help some of you out. I'm kinda surprised no
one found that web site yet. So Sean, are you going to dyno the "Fresh
Air by Meldrum"? Maybe do one run with the stock airbox and one with
your system?

Also I was wondering what a good price is for a dyno run. I'm pretty
sure I got ripped on mine ($75) but it was something I always wanted to
have done but just didn't know of any place that could do it. Then I
was there in the loby looking thru the window at the dyno and the guy I
was there with was taking his time getting a Dynomax system on his
Caprice patrol car and my will power just gave out. But I'm very glad I
had it done. Now I know for sure what my engine is doing, and after
some more mods I want to do another run.

BTW, I got one hell of a kick out of just watching the run. The Magnum
engine sounds pretty good a 5 grand!

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB