Re: Air filter selection

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 04:21:15 EDT

Phil Hyde wrote:

> > By the way.....I'm startin' a new business. Meldrum's Butt-dyno Shop. You
> > bring me yer vehicle and I beat on it around the neighborhood for a half
> > hour. When I git back I tell ya what I think yer power is. Whaddya think?
>
> If you lived in Houston I'd take you up on that ;-)
>
> --
> Phil Hyde - Houston, TX.
> work - ephy@ngccorp.com (M-F 8-5)
> play - philh@insync.net
> www - http://www.insync.net/~philh

Hey Phil,
        I live about 45min north of Houston, if you want you could drive it out
here and I'll be happy to do this. Nothing like driving the crap out of
someone elses car. I'll tell you the hp by how much smoke I can get out
of the tires... :-)

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB