Re: Brake Question

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 20:26:48 EDT

>> expect the truck will see 500 000 miles before I discard it -- heck,
>> that may be only half used up - it has all six mile digits on the odo!
>> Jim
>> '93 4x4 CC 110 000 mi

> I'll catch you by the year 2000... I'm averaging 29000 miles per
>year right now...
> Sam '95 SLT

I may be averaging only 24,500 overall, but I think I was out of my
3 yr/ 36K in a year and a month. Few trips San Diego -- Montana
[Home? Yeah, just up the 15!] will likely keep me on top. Besides,
you'll be putting thousands and thousands of miles on your bone-
shaker Jeep CJ now!

Jim

"Darkness can never last too long, when you laugh in his face."
     - Danny Elfman, Oingo Boingo