Re: Brake Question

From: Norah Kiraly (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 21:33:36 EDT

Hi Brian,

>Don't know how fast you need to get this problem corrected but I can look
>at them early next week. I'm out of town this weekend but can bring my
>tools back from the farm and we could get together some evening. Would
>only take a minute to pop off the wheels and take a peek. Let me know when
>and where.

That would be great. Thank you. I live in the Eglinton/Brimley area and I
work in the Victoria Park/Sheppard area. What would be convenient for you?
After work may be a good idea. What do you think?

Thanks very much Brian, I really appreciate this.

>This flimsy rotor thing seems to be a 90's problem and not just Chrysler.
>Wonder if suppliers are getting 'cheap' with quality on these parts and
>not owning up to it? Dealers seem to think that the owners should pay for
>their cheapness. Perhaps a revolt is in order!
>
>Brian Cleary
>bcleary@interlog.com

How exactly could we get away with a revolt? It sounds like a pretty good
plan. I know that my driving patterns are relatively normal as I've only
ever had this problem with the Dakotas. As much as I love this truck, I
don't want to be paying for brake work every two years, especially since I'm
leasing. Maybe I should start leasing every two years instead of three.

Thanks very much,
Norah

next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8