RE: Brake Question

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 00:51:01 EDT

Norah / Brian...

        I'm assuming (hopefully correctly) that you guys are in the Edmonton area. Perhaps we should go ahead and get our own Alberta Dakota cruise event happening. I know a few people in Calgary (about 6, only some of whom are on the DML) with Dak's, mostly 97's, and they may be interested in some form of 'user meet' for lack of a better term. Maybe Red Deer would be a good middle ground to do this. Then would could also hassle Chrysler's Alberta parts depot in the process (J.K.) Anyhow, it's a thought. OTOH, I'm in Edmonton quite a bit (family from there, went to U of A), maybe we should get a group of people together sometime.

Pat Buthmann