RE: Brake Question

From: Norah Kiraly (janor@ican.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 06:01:52 EDT

>Norah / Brian...
>
> I'm assuming (hopefully correctly) that you guys are in the Edmonton area.
Perhaps we should go ahead and get our own Alberta Dakota cruise event
happening. I know a few people in Calgary (about 6, only some of whom are
on the DML) with Dak's, mostly 97's, and they may be interested in some form
of 'user meet' for lack of a better term. Maybe Red Deer would be a good
middle ground to do this. Then would could also hassle Chrysler's Alberta
parts depot in the process (J.K.) Anyhow, it's a thought. OTOH, I'm in
Edmonton quite a bit (family from there, went to U of A), maybe we should
get a group of people together sometime.

Sorry Pat! But we're in the Toronto area. I used to live in Edmonton about
4 years ago and that's where I bought my first Dakota. Can't say that I
miss Edmonton too much -- too flat, too cold, and the Oilers....., well I'll
say no more.

Great idea for a get-together though. Too bad we're all so spread apart.
But if you're ever in the Toronto area? Geez, I wonder how many more
Canadians are on the list, EH?

BTW, I bought my '93 at Crosstown Motor in Edmonton. Big mistake! After I
got it home, I heard about their problems with the law and turning back
odometers on used vehicles. Pretty cheezy! It also turned out that my '93
was pretty much a lemon. Coincidence? Maybe.

Thanks,
Norah

next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8