Re: racing

From: Alan Casey (acasey@mail.io.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 20:30:48 EDT

> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 97 09:06:37 -0500 (CDT)
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> From: mkarl@airmail.net
> Subject: racing

> ON Saturday June 28 This years "MOPARS AT THE MOTERPLEX" will be held.
> Its a great day of racing.Mopars only A SHOW & GO event.Tropheys giving
> to Bracket racing to four places.Six different brackets.Gates open at
> 8:00 AM Elimations start at 11:00 AM.PLaques go to Winners in show.
> Last year we had 6 DAKS and one viper.I would like to see the DAKS rule
> this year.BTW you can stay afer and enter into Sat night points racing.
> See you there.
>
> Karl 92CC 4/5 RT(stock cam)
> Electric Fans, Jacobs OMNIPAC
> B&M MEGA Shifter, Anti-sway bars
> CROWER 1.7 roller rockers
> mkarl@airmail.net
> 15.054@90.097

COOOL. This sounds like a great time to get together with as many
of the Texas DML guys as possible. How bout it? sound do-
able. There are 2 of us that I know of here in Austin, But one of us
in inbetween Dakota's at the moment, as far as I know. Anyway I
don't get to see to many V8 daks here in Austin, it would be worth
the 3 hour drive to meet some of the guys behind the mail and check
out everybodies rides and have some fun racing.

Alan...