Re: Dyno

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 02:18:40 EDT

Sean P Meldrum wrote:

> I'd be interested in the difference the FABM (fresh air by meldrum)
> 8^) would make but I trashed the stock air box. No where in our
> apartment to keep that monstosity and I know I'll *never* reinstall
> it. I plan to call the shop near me today and find out what the rates
> are for getting yer vehicle run.
>
> How long did it take to get the whole thing done?

The guy that did it wasn't in a hurry but once they got to mine and
started tying it down about 30 min. It could be done faster, but with
no other cars being dynoed the shop wasn't in a hurry to get me out.
Once he warmed the engine up and started to do the runs, it took all of
2 minutes, the rest was preparation, printing out the graphs, and
setting up the dyno.

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB