Re: Reason for leaving Dakota sight

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 05:24:30 EDT

Sorry us KIDS dissapointed you Johnny. Speaking of childish postings,
why didn't you just unsubscribe like a normal person? Why the CHILDISH
list? Hmmm??? Sounds to me like you're the one who needs to do some
growing up.

I really do not like writing negative postings, but when someone such as
you bash our list I feel I need to say something. After all I'm part of
this list, and I happen to think it is GREAT!! It has helped me learn a
ton about my truck, and not all racing related either. Not everyone on
here is the racing/tire burnning type, but there is nothing wrong with
these guys. It has been my experience that the racers are some of the
first people to contribute to the list.

But why should I even waste my time defending the DML to someone like
you? I have the last 1,500 posts to the list and you have posted only
two times. The first was to be unsubscribed from the list (incorrectly
done) and the second was your cute little list....

Glad to see you leave, the smell is better already! --HOWS THAT FOR
CHILDISH--

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB