Re: Reason for leaving Dakota sight

From: Norah Kiraly (janor@ican.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 05:52:55 EDT

>Sorry us KIDS dissapointed you Johnny. Speaking of childish postings,
>why didn't you just unsubscribe like a normal person? Why the CHILDISH
>list? Hmmm??? Sounds to me like you're the one who needs to do some
>growing up.

I agree completely with you Michael. The mature thing to do is just leave.
It's the same with censorship -- if you don't like it, don't watch. If our
list offends you, walk away. No need for insults!

>I really do not like writing negative postings, but when someone such as
>you bash our list I feel I need to say something. After all I'm part of
>this list, and I happen to think it is GREAT!! It has helped me learn a
>ton about my truck, and not all racing related either. Not everyone on
>here is the racing/tire burnning type, but there is nothing wrong with
>these guys. It has been my experience that the racers are some of the
>first people to contribute to the list.

This list has been great. Any time I've ever had any concerns about my
vehicle I always bring them here. Most people have been extremely helpful
and I've learned a great deal. I trust our members a lot more than service
techs and what a great forum to find out about other members' experiences
with the Dakota.

The DML has also given me the opportunity to meet my sweetheart, Jason (just
another one of us so-called childish Dakota List Members).

BTW guys, I'm flying out to Salt Lake City in four weeks to help Jason load
up his Dakota and we're driving it across the US and up to Toronto, Canada.
Yes, he's moving to Toronto and our '95s will finally meet. Our driveway
will have two Dakotas parked on it, one white 4x4 and one black 4x2.

So as you can see the DML has brought me a lot of wonderful things into my
life and I'll defend it to the end.

Thanks,

Norah (a loyal member)
next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8