Re: Reason for leaving Dakota sight

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 15:06:05 EDT

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Norah Kiraly wrote:
> This list has been great. Any time I've ever had any concerns about my
> vehicle I always bring them here. Most people have been extremely helpful
> and I've learned a great deal. I trust our members a lot more than service
> techs and what a great forum to find out about other members' experiences
> with the Dakota.

I'll second that. Dealers and mechanics are obviously out to make every
dollar they can from us, which explains why their advice is always so
expensive.

> The DML has also given me the opportunity to meet my sweetheart, Jason (just
> another one of us so-called childish Dakota List Members).

The other great thing about the list is the great people you can meet
here, especially Norah.

BTW, I'm not childish! I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!!!!! :-)

> BTW guys, I'm flying out to Salt Lake City in four weeks to help Jason load
> up his Dakota and we're driving it across the US and up to Toronto, Canada.
> Yes, he's moving to Toronto and our '95s will finally meet. Our driveway
> will have two Dakotas parked on it, one white 4x4 and one black 4x2.

Yes, I sure am moving up there. I'm pretty damned excited about it, too.
We'll definitely be posting some pictures of our trucks once we get them
together.

> So as you can see the DML has brought me a lot of wonderful things into my
> life and I'll defend it to the end.

It sure has turned my life around, for so much the better.

> Thanks,
>
> Norah (a loyal member)
> current: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 V6/3.9L/Manual
     next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8 (see above)

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.