Dakota Phone - It's Here !

From: LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 20:34:01 EDT

Forgive me posting this way - I'm not at UCHSC.Edu right now.

Well, the Dodge Dakota phone is here !!
Let me tell you guys - it is really really cool (for a unisonic).

Again, here's Matt Turners original message:

Dodge dakota telephone

I have 3 phones new in box. A red a blue and a white one.they are from a
set of 100 made for company executives.They are full featured with Dodge
emblems and logos.$39.95 each.Make check payable to Matt Turner at p.o box
42275 cleveland,Ohio 44142 Or E-mail for more info at Hemipower@aol.com

In reality, he should have around 40 or so left. But check with him.
Mine came still in the box, looks like it's never been taken out
(still had all original packing, etc... from 1994).
I don't think I'm going to use it, just keep it as a collectors item !!
If you Love Dakota (and I *know* you do), you really ought to
consider this !
These phones are based on 92-96 models, so you ram-ettes need
not apply ;^)

Lee Jacobs 96 SLT CC 4x4 5spd ABS 3.55 sg, and a phone to match !!
I am _not_ responsible for any dealings you may/may not have with
Matt, just telling you my experience.
I will gladly scan in some pictures of the phone - but it'll take me
around a month to get film / processing / etc !!
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)