Re: Breaking News Report

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 21:03:10 EDT

At 05:15 AM 6/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey folks;
>
>Any of you see the CBS report on SUV's and Sport Trucks the other night? I
>guess we are being labeled the new killers of the highway, seems when one
>of our type vehicles is involved in an accident, that we come out on the
>good end of the stick.
>
> L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>

This was a crock!! We're the bad guys because the vehicles we drive are
safer than some tin can on wheels? Paaleeezzze.

Ya know what I thought was interesting. They tried to make a point that
the number of fatalities from traffic accidents would increase because of
the increasing sales of trucks. Hey, the way I look at it, if more people
are buying trucks there's *that* many more people that might survive an
accident.

I'll just keep my truck thank-you.

  sean meldrum