Re: Reason for leaving Dakota sight

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 15 1997 - 00:26:31 EDT

<< I will second that, if ya ain't havin' fun, ya ain't livin', how 'bout ya
 old boy? >>

Yep I'll third it. You know I have not found 1 (one) single thing that will
please everyone not one, can you imagine that. Unbelieveable uh. Yepper if
that whiner didn't like us then I would have to assume that he just did the
right thing for himself and probably did us a big favor of no more whines.. I
mean you have to admit this sight is not perfect but I for one enjoys the
hell out of it.. ya know what I mean Hot Dog.. And all while gathering info
on my Dak (TCTA)..

Old boy