Re: Cruise control (among other things...)

From: MARDIGRAS1@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 15 1997 - 08:05:34 EDT

Pat,
     I have the factory installed cruise on my Dakota. I have not used it
much yet because there are very few places here in New Orleans that you can
sit back and not worry about the traffic. I will be going home ( to Texas)
Wed. and will most definitely use it then. If all goes well, I will write
next Monday and let you know what I think. However, if it were me, I would
pay the extra $$ to get the factory cruise installed. It will only add to
the resale value.

Ken