Re: Cruise control (among other things...)

From: MARDIGRAS1@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 16 1997 - 21:12:11 EDT

James,

     You (and whoever else wants to) can send their pics to me and I will be
more than happy to scan them for you. I just got a new HP ScanJet 4C at
work. It is a shame to let that much $$ go to waste. You can send the pics
to me and I will scan them, mail the originals back to you, and e-mail the
files to you. Please let me know your e-mail address and your file type pref
(i.e. jpeg, gif, bmp, etc.). Anyway, glad to help the group anyway possible.

Ken Russell
501 Terry Parkway
Terrytown, La. 70056
504) 263-5442