Believe it or Not

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 00:45:49 EDT

I took the Dak on it's first big voyage from Pittsburgh Pa to the Outer
Banks of North Carolina and let me tell you I loved every minute of the
12 hours behind the wheel ! So her comes the believe it or not part.
Yesterday I go out to the garage for something and see this little
bright green frog sitting on my toneau cover. At first I thought my wife
found one of juniors toys and laid it up there but further looking
reveals this thing breathing. Now i live in the suburbs with no ponds or
lakes around.