RE: Hi - New to the List

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 01:08:33 EDT

Hey Charlie...

        Where abouts in SW Colorado? I'm not familiar with it, being a Canadian and all, but I'm contemplating opening an office for the company in Denver and who knows, maybe we'll gather the Dakota's up for a brief run.

Pat Buthmann

'97 Dakota Sport, CC, 5.2L V8, 5spd, Black, All Black, and Nothing But Black!