RE: '97 tail light covers

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 01:10:42 EDT

> I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, and I happened to notice that they had tail
> light covers for the '97 Dak. They're pretty cool looking, IMHO.
> Its basically a cut-out of the ram logo which you stick on the lens. When you
> put your brakes on, the light shines through in the shape of the Dodge logo.
> Pretty cool. :) They were $19.xx each.

ive had them for months they are cool as shit

[Pat Buthmann] Actually, I've never been inclined to measure the temperature of my, well, you know what. As far as the brake light covers, upon discovering this email I promptly went to the nearest Wal-Mart and attempted to find them. Alas, none were to be found. We've got about 6 Wal-Marts in town, I'll have to check around.

Pat Buthmann