clunk

From: Groce, Earl (earl@conf-recruiters.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 23:30:54 EDT

I have noticed a clunk in my steering also. Had it on a lift the
other day and noticed some of my donuts were rotted and gone of the
sway bar linkage rods. Have ordered a set for $6 and a mopar
performance catalogue for$5 will pick up friday. report to follow.

I have done a life long informal investigation on car and bicylce
wrecks. It date its very very, very VERY VERY one sided. I have
never yet heard of any one on a bicycle killing anyone in a car.
MAYBE CBSshould investigate. To get the kind of ballance in things
that our news media and government wants, we must convert X percentage
of car drivers to bicycle drivers so the numbers can be more fair.

Whats the beef, I read an article in car and driver about 10 years
ago that showed something the gov and insurance cos don't want us to
know or understand. PER MILES DRIVEN, deaths per thousand miles,
have declined every year since about '49 the year that safety glass
was put into the windshields. EVERY YEAR!!! There was not a
significant blip on the graph for the 55 mph speed limit. If 55 was a
good idea then 25 would be much better. 15 mph would just be super.

Have gotten about a week behind in my reading but noticed the 2 or 3
people that quit. However, where have the posts gone? The level is
down by about 75%.

92, v6, 5spd, 4x2 upto 21mpg.