RE: Dyno graphs

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 1997 - 01:13:26 EDT

Geez Mike, don't mean to hassle ya, but the dyno graphs claim 211 HP peak and 264 ft/lbs peak torque. Yet, on the image of your engine bay, you claim 254 HP and 321 ft/lbs of torque....:P. Hmmm, that must have been one of Meldrum's Butt-Dyno tests. <GRIN>

Pat Buthmann

'97 Dakota Sport, CC, 5.2L V8, (350HP), (450 ft/lbs), all factory, all numbers in brackets determined by the Buthmann Butt-Dyno, since Sean lives too far away to have him test it. Based on these numbers, I'll have to make sure I do some laundry tomorrow...