Moving sale

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 1997 - 20:36:16 EDT

As some of you may remember, I'm going to be moving up to Toronto in a few
weeks. I have a couple of items I'll no longer be needing, and thought I
would see if anyone on the list would be interested in one or both.

First is a Passport 4500 radar / laser detector (made by Escort). I paid
$125 for it, and I'd like to get $50 for it (plus shipping). I had a
Whistler for a few weeks and wasn't happy with it, so I took it back and
ordered the Escort. It's not a Valentine One, but it works pretty well.

Next is a set of GTS slotted tail light covers (if you're not sure what
these are, look at the tail lights of Will Tier's truck on the Dakota
graphics page). They were on the truck when I got it, but they're not
really "me." They're yours if you pay shipping.

Or, if anyone's located anywhere close to Interstate 80 between Salt Lake
City and Detroit, I could drop it off rather than box it up and ship it.

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.