Best year for Dakota

From: rande@qni.com
Date: Sat Jun 21 1997 - 18:55:22 EDT

I am considering getting a different truck and have been looking at the Dakota.
I have been looking at the Club Cab 4x4 with the V8. I am looking for suggestions
and recommendations as to which model year is the best. What problems there were
on the different model years and if/how they were fixed on other model years. What
type of mileage can I expect? If there were any recalls or TSBs? What should I
expect for a vehicle with these options? I'll also be checking the Alldata for TSB's
and Kelly's and Edmunds for prices.

Anything else you think might be useful would also be appreciated.

I'm on the digest so you can reply personally or to the list.
Thanks.

Randy Eickhoff
rande@qni.com

         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)