Re: *Real* mufflers.....was: U-Haul Sucks, part ii

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sun Jun 22 1997 - 20:30:32 EDT

> Ordering a muffler tonight or first thing in the morning. Gonna be
either
> a Flowtech Terminator 3" or a Flowmaster 2 chamber 3". Anybody have any
> comments on either one?

welp, i had my exhaust done yesterday morning, i got a 3 inch stainless
pipe put on right behind the second O2 sensor and put onto a 3 inch 2
chamber flowmaster (center inlet/outlet) and coming over the axle exiting
at the right rear corner of the truck with a oval shaped polished stainless
steel meg's tip. it sounds great and made a nice performance improvement. i
am gonna scan some pics soon. the whole exhaust system cost me $249.10 and
it is all welded and mandrel bent. i got a good deal IMNSHO. all i need to
do now is get under the truck wiht some mother's and polish the exhaust
pipe:).