Newbie Intro.

From: Mori4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 22 1997 - 18:14:37 EDT

  Hello all. I'm glad to be a part of this informative list. I currently own
a red '89 Shelby Dakota. I've had this truck now for four years and use it as
a daily driver and it occasionally sees some 1/4 mi. drag bracket racing.
Best E.T. was a 15.59 at nearly 85 mph with a great 2.08 60' time at Cecil
Cty. Dragway in Rising Sun Md. My Dakota has proved to be both dependable
and fun.

  I'm impatiently waiting the arrival of the '98 Dakota R/T. It sounds like
one cool truck, and I want one!! :)

         Until next time..........
  Shane Baker
  York, Pa