Dakota Distributor & Chrysler Field Office

From: CharlieF87@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 21:40:44 EDT

Hi Gang

Today I sent a letter off to the Chrysler feild office in Denver via
certified mail. I included the statement from Grelly Dodge that listed the
cause of the failure.

As Greely (Colorado) Dodge wrote:

"Customer was driving down the road and vehicle died and won't restart. Pin
came out of dist and destoyed dist pick-up Replaced dist complete."

Wish me well on getting CC to cover this item under warrenty as Greely Dodge
would not. I have the 7/70 warrenty, the '92 Dakota truck had 55,000 miles on
it. At the time it happened I was 350 miles from home so was in no position
to argue about it.

Charlie