GTS Headlight Covers

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 23:22:09 EDT

> How do you like the GTS covers? What did they run at Ramcharger's? I
was
> gettin' ready to order a pair but if I get 'em locally that'd be cool.

i just bought my gts headlight covers for my '97 the other day and have
already put em to the "bury the speedo and see if one of em flies off"
test. and they passed with flying colors!. i have teh v-tech slotted tail
light covers too, but i am waiting to install em cause im gonna have the
dealer spray em for me to match since they have to fix a deep scratch that
was on teh truck when i bought it off the lot.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car