Re: Re; Where do your Daks live

From: Arg12@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 22:18:36 EDT

I'm in Santa Rosa. By the way, I've got a small problem that I hope the group
can help with. I'm showing a #12 diagnostic trouble code on my odometer when
I check my codes. The shop manual says that it means that the battery power
to the control unit was disconnected within the last 50 cycles. I haven't
done anything that would disconnect the power that I'm aware of recently. I
disconnected the battery about two months ago when I installed my fog lamps,
but I've put almost 6,000 miles on it since the. The only problem I'm having
is with my fuel gauge reading high. I've run out of gas twice when it says
1/3 tank. The code for a faulty fuel sending unit is #42, I believe. The #12
remains, it never shows a #55. Anyone have any Ideas?