Dodge Service Sucks (Round three)

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 15:42:14 EDT

Welp,

        Got a call from Chrysler Corp today,about my complaint against
Earnhart Dodge and their monkey man mechanic. The lady was way rude
and it seemed like she was going to back the dealer. I had to tell her
several times the deal about them charging for a part that was not
replaced. She looked it up and could not find any billing to the Corp.
for the battery tray, strange huh? I have the paperwork here to prove
that they claimed it was replaced. Anyhow, we came to a conclusion
that I will take it back to the selling dealer for the repairs to be
done right.
        Called Chapman's (where I bought it) and within five minutes I
had a appointment with the body shop to see what they are going to do
about repainting the frame correctly, not with a spray can like monkey
man. Imagine that. I'll also find out about the missing pad under the
hood at that time, and fixing the driver's door that was fine before
Earnhart's "adjusted" it, and getting the battery tray/bolts really
replaced, and the leaking washer fluid that was never fixed....Stay
tuned....

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow