Re: Working on the FAQ

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 24 1997 - 19:59:41 EDT

<< Run your truck down the road in 5th gear, (with power to the driveline,
not
 necessarily accelerating, just constant power) and pull back on the shifter
 slightly. Do you have a very pronounced vibration in the shifter?

 Just curious cause when I *ripped* the rearend out, I was assured by the
 Dealer that I didn't hurt the trany or the transfer case. Mine has a
 ""very"" pronounced vibration that I am just not sure about.

 Let me know, thanks. >>

Yo Hot Dog

There is sufficient reason to pull the whole kabang outa it and stuff the
Hemi in there. Hey I'll volunteer to help ya, while we're smashin knuckles we
could bash Ferds. Ho Ho Ho

Old Boy