Re: One more muffler to consider

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 1997 - 23:34:21 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:

> If yer considering a Flowmaster you've got to look at these. (Mike, your
> dual setup is better off with the dual out Flowmaster as there are no dual
> out Race Magnums). Testing is showing more power than the Flowmaster (just
> what I've heard......I want to see it in print though) and a dB or two
> quieter. The big difference is that it's a much smoother tone. Doesn't
> have the famous Flowmaster "bark".

Ohh decisions decisions.... Maybe I'll get both and figure out an easy
way to swap them...

Well I've decided on the Flowmaster. It will be here Thursday and I
hope to have everything installed and rumbling by mid next week. I'll
keep everyone posted.

        P.S. Thanks for all the help Sean, the file came through good.

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB