Re: FIPK (FreshAir by Meldrum) Attn. Sam

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 1997 - 20:18:50 EDT

At 03:54 PM 6/26/97 -0400, you wrote:

>I am going to have to due something on the traction problem before anything
>else. I am losing precious time on my starts!
>

>Rob Robinson
>1996 Dodge Dakota Sport
>318-3.55
>Meldrum air-14"
>Rhino muffler-dual exit

If your truck isn't lowered you can use a set of Lakewood traction bars.
Should be under $40. Summit, Jeg's, and any decent sized local speed shop
should have 'em. Some time spent tuning the gap at the spring and they can
work really well. I've seen low 10 sec. cars that launch on the rear
bumper with stock type rear suspensions and garage built slapper bars.
  sean meldrum