Updated the web site - Dakota Dist help

From: CharlieF87@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 28 1997 - 11:12:30 EDT

Hi Gang

The Mopars Unlimited Web Site has had the But & Sell and the upcoming Events
page updated.

There are many new items on the Buy & Sell including Chad Everrt's Challenger
Convertable. He was the star of "Medical Center" TV show. There are also some
Hemi parts along with some cars listed. Since there is too much to list here
please check the web site.

I called the Chrysler zone office in Denver about the Dakota distributor
failure I recently had. It looks like Chrysler will cover the the parts and
labor under warrenty. I have to call Greely Dodge on Monday and get the
details set up. I will keep you informed. The rep from the zone office said
that Greely Dodge thought the truck had the 3/36 warrenty. I acctually had
the warrenty manual in the truck with me and showed the service manager where
I had the 7/70 warrenty. Shame on the dealer.

Thanks
Charlie
Mopars Unlimited Web Site web mechanic
http://members.aol.com/charlief87/mopars.html