97 replacement front grills

From: Jack Snodgrass (dakota@cybermail.net)
Date: Sat Jun 28 1997 - 20:22:16 EDT

    Has anyone seen any replacement grills for the front of a 97 dakota? I
have a blue truck with a silver grill. I'd like to find a replacement and
have it painted the same color blue as the truck. Dodge doesn't make a
blue version of the front grill and I don't want to pay $180 for a new
grill and then have it painted if I can help it. The way the grill is
attached, it should be fairly easy to replace if I can find a low cost
replacement. Thanks.