RE: Speaker placement question

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 01:48:11 EDT

The metal walls behind the rear panels are not flat. 6x9's would make a very sloppy install. A good pair of 6.5" would give you much better sound anyway. With all four of them installed, and a good head unit, you would probably be satisfied w/ the sound. This is how I ran mine for a month as I was getting the rest of the equipment planned out for the install.

James Bird - BIRDJD@InternetMCI.COM
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 5sp, 4x4, loaded, 500W of serious sound