Re: One more muffler to consider

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 16:26:13 EDT

> Hey Shawn...
>
> Jeg's carries 'em and I imagine if you asked at Summit Racing they'd
> have
> 'em too. I got mine at a local speed shop....Ramcharger's. Just
> didn't
> want to wait for mail order as I was running with no muffler at the
> time.
> The price worked out to be only slightly more ($5) than mail order.
>
> *Definitely a nice first mod. I couldn't be happier with it. My
> truck now
> sounds better than my Mustang *ever* did. These'll be what goes on
> the
> 'stang if I ever get back to workin' on it.

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'm gonna order it tonight. I can't wait
for September to roll around. Now to find a reputable exhaust installer
in the Oklahoma City area. Perhaps Midas would be kind enough to do it
for me. By the way, have you recorded the sound of this new muffler
yet? I am betting that a bunch of us would like to hear it. : -)

Shawn
shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp
shultzabergers@okinawa.usmc.mil
(97 Sport, rc, V8, 5spd, 3.55sg and all the goodies)